1. I, ________, pledge to you ________ the rest of my life, as your (husband/wife), your lover and your friend, I promise to always stand by your side, I give you all my trust and all my tomorrows. I promise I will always cherish you and I promise my love for you is forever
2. With all my heart I take you to be my wife./ I will love you through the good and the bad,/ through the joy and the sorrow./ I will try to be understanding,/ and to trust in you completely./ I will make you a part of me/ and in turn, become a part of you./ Together we will face all of life's experiences/ and share one another’s dreams and goals./ We will be equal partners/ in an open, honest relationship throughout the years.
3. I, _______take you _______, / to be my lawfully wedded husband./ I promise to love, cherish and honor you/in sickness and in health/for richer for poorer/for better for worse/and forsaking all others/keep myself only unto you/for so long as we both shall live.
4. I, _______take you _______ to be my husband/wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love / today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you / I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully / through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy, / whatever may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold / so I give you my life to keep.
5. I _______, take you _______ to be my wife/husband, / my best friend and my one true love. I promise to laugh with you in times of happiness, / and to strengthen you in times of need. Through the best and the worst, / I will trust you, honor you, and be faithful to you. Today, I commit myself to you / for the rest of my life.”
6. I, _______, choose you, _______/ as my best friend, my love for life. You are my once-in-a-lifetime, my miracle./ I promise to live with you and laugh with you, / to stand by your side / and sleep in your arms./ You are all I could ever need in my life, / my friend, my lover, my everything. / I vow to be faithful to you, / to love you, / honor you and cherish you. I will be yours, forever and always.
7. “I, ____________take you ____________to be my wife/husband, my friend, my love, To share my life with yours, to build our dreams together, / to support you through times of trouble /and to rejoice with you in times of happiness. I promise to treat you with respect, love and loyalty, / from this day forward, I will be proud to be your husband/wife and you best friend”